No Franchise Fees - Art Class Teaching Franchise
Art Class Franchise Opportunity
Are you a Art Teacher ? Or Art Qualified ? Or Have passion to become one?
world class franchise awaits you
Advantage Konsult Art Teaching Franchise!
- No franchise fees – Art Class franchise – Independence to operate business as a Konsult Art Class franchise
- Established Konsult Art name which enjoys widespread brand-name recognition for
- Benefits of a pre-sold customer base which would ordinarily takes years to establish an Art Class franchise
- Increases your chances of business success because you are associating with proven products and methods of Konsult Art Class franchise
- Offer customers the attraction of a certain level of quality and consistency – a success ingredient of Konsult Art Class franchise
- Important pre-opening support: site selection, design, training, marketing collaterals for grand-opening program
- Ongoing support to Konsult Art Class franchise owners – Franchisees literally holding hand in every step
- Offers operating procedures and operational assistance to all Konsult Art Class franchise
- Offers ongoing supervision and management support
Konsult Art Class Franchise Power Numbers
Konsult has touched upon lives of 10000 + students across our pan India!
15 + franchise centres pan India and growing. Aim to touch 100+ this year!
Konsult has 50 + artists engaged in content development and Teaching!
No Franchise Fee - Art Class Teaching Franchise
Konsult Online Art Teaching Franchise:
ARE YOU AN ART TEACHER? QUALIFIED IN ART?
BEST OPPORTUNITY TO BE PART OF INDIA’S LEADING NAME IN ART – KONSULT ART!
NO FRANCHISE FEE*
Valid for limited period – first come first serve basis. Offer valid only in India.
*Terms and Conditions Apply. Konsult Management decision final
KEY FEATURES - ONLINE ART TEACHING FRANCHISE
Konsult Online Teaching Franchise:
- The mode of Teaching is Online. The world is your market
- Convert all your contacts to customers
- You need not be an Art Teacher to take up this franchise. But have a passion for teaching children and know basic art. Our Art Training course will convert you to a full fledged art teacher.
- You can conduct any number of sessions you can and earn maximum.
- Assume you teach even for 2 hours a day with 6 students in each session for 6 days a week, your earning potential can be Rs.50000/- plus a month. Imagine, you can even double this!
- No Franchise Fees – the best franchise opportunity ever!
Konsult Art Class Teaching Franchise - Six Steps - No Franchise Fees
Call us / Write to us about your interest in taking our franchise
We will explain to you about Konsult art teaching franchise and get to know you too
If agreeable to us and meet all the terms and conditions of Art Teaching Franchise System then Franchise Agreement can be signed.
Konsult Marketing and Management Training completion
Start campaign – posters/banners/mails/social media/ art competion
Enroll students and start the ball rolling – Launch your own franchise!
Art Class Teaching Franchise - an intro - No franchise fees!
Training and Support
- Start Up Support
- Territory analysis
- Guidance how to obtain contracts with public and private schools
- Training in art teaching; art appreciation; marketing; systems, procedures and operations.
- Five sessions comprehensive training program at our corporate training at our main centre or on Skype for Outstation franchisees
- Access to proprietary and proven systems and techniques designed to make business ownership simple and efficient.
- A Content Development team working hard to stay ahead of industry trends
- Sales and marketing training, including how to obtain school/corporate orders and utilizing our proven marketing strategies
- Ongoing Support
- Telephone consultations with our franchisee support team
Why Konsult Art Franchise?
- Business on a Platter for You – When you sign up as a franchise you are buying a complete turnkey business.
- Systems and Process – You get an already-established system in place that you must follow.
- Higher Chance of Success – There is an already established system in place, there is a higher likelihood of success.
- Corporate image and brand awareness is already recognized
- Training and Business Secrets Shared with You -This will ensure that you are running your business efficiently and will help to eliminate any common mistakes a new business owner usually faces.
- Ongoing Support: When you buy a franchise you are never alone. You will always be able to pick up the phone and ask for help.
- Hand Holding from Day 1: You have a dedicated professional who will hand hold you settle down in business
- Marketing made easy: You have an outline for you to follow
- Your Own Exclusive Territory: You will be entitled to a certain area and no other franchises (within your franchise system) can be open within that area
What is franchising?
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Franchising is based on a marketing concept which can be adopted by an organization as a strategy for business expansion. Where implemented, a franchisor licenses its know-how, procedures, intellectual property, use of its business model, brand, and rights to sell its branded products and services to a franchisee. In return the franchisee pays certain fees and agrees to comply with certain obligations, typically set out in a Franchise Agreement.
The word “franchise” is of Anglo-French derivation—from franc, meaning free—and is used both as a noun and as a (transitive) verb. For the franchisor, use of a franchise system is an alternative business growth strategy, compared to expansion through corporate owned outlets or “chain stores“. Adopting a franchise system business growth strategy for the sale and distribution of goods and services minimizes the franchisor’s capital investment and liability risk.
Franchising is not an equal partnership, especially due to the legal advantages the franchisor has over the franchisee. But under specific circumstances like transparency, favourable legal conditions, financial means and proper market research, franchising can be a vehicle of success for both franchisor and franchisee.
Thirty-six countries have laws that explicitly regulate franchising, with the majority of all other countries having laws which have a direct or indirect effect on franchising. Franchising is also used as a foreign market entry mode.
To avail the best opportunity contact + 91 9901444777 (Director - 10 am to 5 pm IST) or fill the form below and send to us
Join Our 10,000 + Happy Students Today!
Start you journey of creative learning with one of the best instructors in the creative field!
*Terms and Conditions Apply
Table of Contents