Baking Course - 4 Weeks - Cakes | Breads | Cookies and Tarts
Baking Course – Certificate in Baking (Four Weeks) with specialisation in Cake | Breads | Cookies and Tarts
When you open a bakery, you will sell popular products that people love. As a bakery owner, you will have the opportunity to make people happy every day as they enjoy your delicious breads, brownies, cakes, cookies, pastries, pies, or other baked goods.
Our Baking Course , The Certificate in Baking Program includes product knowledge, culinary techniques and cooking methods, nutrition and hygiene, the art of baking and pastry. You will also be introduced to essential management skills from creating and costing menus to staff management.
This modular Baking and Pastry Arts program is a hands-on course and suitable for total beginners, where we will teach you the basic skills in Pastry & Bakery Arts to start a boutique bakery of their own.
Cakes & Cream:
- Cakes & Icing theory
- Classic Vanilla Cake, Classic Chocolate Cake, Red Velvet Cupcakes
- Caramel Machiato Cupcakes, Apple Streusel Cupcakes, Banana Cake
Chocolate & Orange Muffins, Chocochip Muffins, Lemon Buttercream
- Ganache- explanation, types of ganache, correct method of crumb coating a cake,how to achieve sharp edges on a cake
Covering and decorating a cake with Dark Chocolate ganache, Basic Piping Techniques (Swirl, Rossettes, Drop Flowers, Daisies, different types of borders, etc), Drip effect
Breads & Rolls:
- Breads & Rolls Theory
- White Sandwich Bread, Whole Wheat Bread, Sweet Bread
- Banana Bread, Carrot Bread, Garlic Bread
- Dinner Rolls & its variations, Foccacia Bread, Brown Bread
- Doughnuts & Variations, Pizza, Milk Bread
- Cookies & Biscuits
Cookies & Biscuits:
- Chocochip Cookies, Oatmeal Cookies, Black & White Cookies, White Chocochunk Cookies
- Spicy Cookies, Cappuchino Cookies, English Tea Biscuits, Lemon Cookies
- Red Velvet Cookies, Gingernut Cookies, Sugar Cookies, Ginger Bread Man
- Chocochunk Shortbread Cookies, Dark Chocolate Cookies, Salt Butter Biscuit, Biscotti
Tarts & Pies:
- Lemon Tart | Banana Cream Pie | Custard Tart
- Apple Crisp Tart | Coconut Cream Tart | Chocolate Peanut butter Tart
- Banofee Pie | Dark Chocolate Tart | Fruit Tart
- Potato Crust Quiche | Spinach and Corn Quiche| Cheese Quiche
Our Certificate in Baking Course covers all the aspect of baking. With a qualified Chef at the helm, we take pride in the quality of our courses, which are offered with great attention to the art and the science of baking. The baking course focus on artistry, visual presentation, theory, method, and technique, giving you the knowledge required for a successful baking career.
Baking is a method of preparing food that uses dry heat, normally in an oven, but can also be done in hot ashes, or on hot stones. The most common baked item is bread but many other types of foods are baked. Heat is gradually transferred “from the surface of cakes, cookies, and breads to their center.
As heat travels through, it transforms batters and doughs into baked goods and more with a firm dry crust and a softer centre”. Baking can be combined with grilling to produce a hybrid barbecue variant by using both methods simultaneously, or one after the other. Baking is related to barbecuing because the concept of the masonry oven is similar to that of a smoke pit.
Because of historical social and familial roles, baking has traditionally been performed at home by women for day-to-day meals and by men in bakeries and restaurants for local consumption. When production was industrialized, baking was automated by machines in large factories. The art of baking remains a fundamental skill and is important for nutrition, as baked goods, especially breads, are a common and important food, both from an economic and cultural point of view. A person who prepares baked goods as a profession is called a baker.
Check out or amazing Baking Course Workshops thru the month
- Baking Course Workshop – One Day | Every Week (Tue – Fri) on Cakes | Breads | Cookies | Tarts
- Baking Course Workshop – One Week | Every Week (Tue – Fri) on Cakes | Breads | Cookies | Tarts